5 Year warranty with loan garment scheme*
(*Warranty can be extended to 6 years if garment bought in the UK after 1st January 2014 and product registered online)
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3-layer laminate with Armacor product technology, combination of high-tech fibres aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Waterproof Gore Lockout closure in front
- Tear and abrasion resistant GTX Super Fabric reinforcements
- Cuffs and detachable collar of elastic 3-layer Gore- Tex fabric
- Colour 940: the safety colour defined by EN 471 enhances the wearer's visibility both in the daylight and in the dark. In colour 940 also collar zipper with High vision colour
- RVP air Protectors for limbs meet the requirements of CE Norm prEN 1621-1 in shoulders and elbows 2010
Pocket for back protector
- Detachable Outlast jacket with thermal regulation and 60g insulation.
- Collar with velcro closure
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Elastic parts on sides of the jacket
- Ventilation openings with zippers in front on both shoulders.
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm.
- Jacket has a connecting zipper to trousers
- Seven pockets; three inside (waterproof), one including integrated mobile phone holder and four outside pockets.
Colours: 940 high vision/black, 990 black
Size: 46-66 (64-66 only in black)
Size 62-66 Special Order only
Size 62-66 RRP Ì´å£1099.99
Weight: 2,7 kg in size 50 with Protectors
Here at Custom Lids we are now working with Close Brothers finance to give our customers more payment options when they are looking for some new gear.
Close Brothers Premium Finance is part of Close Brothers, a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services and securities trading.
Once you have applied you will usually be approved or declined instantly.
Should you choose to cancel your finance agreement with Close Brothers and have already received the goods then you will be liable to pay Custom Lids LTD in full for the products.
Custom Lids provides Free UK Delivery on all orders over £15 to all UK addresses. We aim to deliver all our products in 1-3 working days.
We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to deliver to all current EU destinations as well as all other European countries. In addition we deliver to most other worldwide destinations.
Delivery times may vary for non UK destinations however we aim to deliver all overseas orders within 3-10 working days.
Delivery costs to non UK addresses will be calculated at the checkout.
To view returns information please click here.
Contact us for more information regarding payment and security