Designed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction, the Andes v3 Drystar® Jacket offers 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• Tech-Air® 5 ready
• Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfabric textile for durability and a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for 100% waterproof performance in wet weather conditions
• Newly developed direct ventilation system (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for high levels of airflow
• Internal impact protection provided by removable elbow and shoulder protectors
• Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as an accessory upgrade)
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for enhanced abrasion resistance
• Reflective details
• Upper chest zippered hand pockets work in tandem with the direct ventilation openings to ensure personalized levels of cooling airflow
• Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances
• Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days
• Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
• Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customizable fit
• External zippered chest pockets and cargo pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage
• Shock cord on adjustment on inner bottom for an optimal fit
According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully riding garment to CE - Category II prEN17092 draft standards - A class
Get smoooth. Buy what you like and pay how you like with Klarna.
You’re the one buying, so you should be the one who controls when and how to pay. Whenever you shop with us you can choose to Pay now, Pay later or Slice it with Klarna. That’s smoooth.
Custom Lids provides Free UK Delivery on all orders over £15 to all UK addresses. We aim to deliver all our products in 1-3 working days.
We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to deliver to all current EU destinations as well as all other European countries. In addition we deliver to most other worldwide destinations.
Delivery times may vary for non UK destinations however we aim to deliver all overseas orders within 3-10 working days.
Delivery costs to non UK addresses will be calculated at the checkout.
To view returns information please click here.
Contact us for more information regarding payment and security