Oxford launches the world's first AA approved single layer motorcycle legging!
Style, comfort, and CE AA certification all combine into a tidy single layer package
Looking and feeling great shouldn't come at the cost of protection, and thanks to Oxford's Armourlite™ fabric, it doesn't have to. Armourlite™ technology offers a reassuring figure-hugging fit, thanks to the generous stretch functionality of the fabric.
Protection has been fully considered throughout: belt loops offer the option to add Oxford's Belt Connector, which can connect the leggings to any textile jacket within Oxford's range. Internal elements such as soft-touch Lycra protector pockets and flat locked internal seam detailing feels great against your skin, but also adds technical performance to the garment. Flexible level 2 CE knee and level 1 CE hip protectors are also included as standard; whilst soft and comfortable during normal riding, they will harden upon impact to help disperse force.
Catering to all body shapes, these leggings are offered in sizing 8-20 and in three different leg lengths.
These leggings can also be worn under normal clothing, giving you extra confidence on your ride.
• AA rated CE approved single layer leggings
• Flexible CE level 2 knee & level 1 hip protectors included as standard
• Oxford's Armourlite™ fabric is made from Aramid/cotton blend fibre and has a 4-way stretch for a comfortable, figure-hugging fit
• Single layer with two layers at knee and hip protector areas for great abrasion resistance
• High, elasticated waistband for maximum comfort on and off the bike
• Stirrup foot keeps leggings in place when riding
• Inside knee and hip protector pockets in stretch jersey for enhanced comfort
• Ultra secure, wide belt loops mean leggings can be worn with a belt and adapted to be used with Oxford's Belt Connector (CA900)
• Available in sizes 8-20 in short, regular and long leg lengths
Get smoooth. Buy what you like and pay how you like with Klarna.
You’re the one buying, so you should be the one who controls when and how to pay. Whenever you shop with us you can choose to Pay now, Pay later or Slice it with Klarna. That’s smoooth.
Custom Lids provides Free UK Delivery on all orders over £15 to all UK addresses. We aim to deliver all our products in 1-3 working days.
We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to deliver to all current EU destinations as well as all other European countries. In addition we deliver to most other worldwide destinations.
Delivery times may vary for non UK destinations however we aim to deliver all overseas orders within 3-10 working days.
Delivery costs to non UK addresses will be calculated at the checkout.
To view returns information please click here.
Contact us for more information regarding payment and security