The HT-5 heat Tech Heated Drystar® Glove features Alpinestars Heat Tech System which distributes perfectly balanced warmth in the coldest of conditions and has three heat settings for optimum cold weather performance, with each hand capable of being regulated individually.
• 7.4v lithium battery for reliable, long-lasting power to the Alpinestars Heat Tech System - with an electronic controller for long life and security
• Micro USB - Y cable included to connect both batteries simultaneously
• Alpinestars Heat Tech System features a superior stainless enameled copper-nickel heating yarn for proven durability, bend resistance and heat stability
• Easy-to-external control button allows riders to select one of three heat settings
• Goat leather palm for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability
• 80g PrimaLoft® insulation for additional warmth and effective heat retention
• Softshell for optimum comfort and fit
• Rolled fingertips for increased sensitivity with the bike's controls
• Rolled fingertips for better heat retention and reduction of cold air penetration
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE Level 1 KP
• Ergonomic stretch construction for an optimal fit
• Sturdy knuckle for superior protection against repeated impacts
• Palm slider for additional abrasion resistance
• Incorporates Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity on the bike's controls
Get smoooth. Buy what you like and pay how you like with Klarna.
You’re the one buying, so you should be the one who controls when and how to pay. Whenever you shop with us you can choose to Pay now, Pay later or Slice it with Klarna. That’s smoooth.
Custom Lids provides Free UK Delivery on all orders over £15 to all UK addresses. We aim to deliver all our products in 1-3 working days.
We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to deliver to all current EU destinations as well as all other European countries. In addition we deliver to most other worldwide destinations.
Delivery times may vary for non UK destinations however we aim to deliver all overseas orders within 3-10 working days.
Delivery costs to non UK addresses will be calculated at the checkout.
To view returns information please click here.
Contact us for more information regarding payment and security