The i70 is a modern and sleek sport-touring helmet composed of HJC's advanced polycarbonate material. The full-face shell is noticeably more compact and lighter than its predecessor, the IS-17. The i70 features an inner, drop-down sun visor with a new, easy-to-use lever. Top vents optimize ventilation into the interior air channels and out through the exterior exhaust vent with an aerodynamic spoiler design.
• Advanced Polycarbonate shell: Lightweight, Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
• Vision Plus (+10mm) Wide Visor provides enhanced visibility
• Sun Shield with Wider-Vision: Better peripheral vision, helps to reduce eye strain and excellent sun light blocking with Scratch-resistant
• Powerful Air-flow Ventilation and Exhaust; five lower vents and top vents. Airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
• Micro Buckle: Quick-release and adjustable
• Ultra-quick, simple and secure visor ratchet system
• Pinlock pin ready visor, Pinlock included
Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 approved. Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity and labelling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets.
• All HJC shields offer 99% UV-A & B protection
• Anti-fog lens Pinlock® ready shield
Sun Shield: HJ-V9
Integrated Sun Visor: Improved peripheral vision and excellent sunlight blocking help to reduce eye strain. Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch coated.
• Supercool Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, odour-free, and advanced silver antibacterial fabric
• Removable Interior
• Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
ACS Advanced Channelling Ventilation System
HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
Get smoooth. Buy what you like and pay how you like with Klarna.
You’re the one buying, so you should be the one who controls when and how to pay. Whenever you shop with us you can choose to Pay now, Pay later or Slice it with Klarna. That’s smoooth.
Custom Lids provides Free UK Delivery on all orders over £15 to all UK addresses. We aim to deliver all our products in 1-3 working days.
We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to deliver to all current EU destinations as well as all other European countries. In addition we deliver to most other worldwide destinations.
Delivery times may vary for non UK destinations however we aim to deliver all overseas orders within 3-10 working days.
Delivery costs to non UK addresses will be calculated at the checkout.
To view returns information please click here.
Contact us for more information regarding payment and security