A class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot, the Stella SM-1 R v2 Riding Shoe incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and is reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors the Stella SMX-1 R v2 features a rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
• Aramidic fiber wires ensure the new strap closure system is durable, thin and lightweight
• Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability
• Sole features integrated Alpinestars TPF (Transversal protection Frame) to protect against possible transversal loads
• Instep and Achilles' accordion flex zones are constructed from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike
• Thermowelded flex grooves to control the flexion and flexibility of the shoe; instep, medial and back
• Reverse zip closure ensures convenient in and out
• Double density ankle protector on both sides layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area
• Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra? for comfort and support
• Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking
• Anatomically engineered for an optimized women's fit
• Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent of abrasion resistance
• Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with a strap closure to offer improved fit and support, as well as structural integrity
• Rear of heel counter has been designed with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with the rear flex zone to allow for improved freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike's controls
• Rear flex bellow is equipped with a flex window, which also acts as an air intake for effective ventilation and airflow
• New ergonomic TPU shift pad for enhanced durability in a critical area
• Ergonomic boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile fit and comfort
• Evolved closure strap is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider's instep
• Conforms to CE EN13634:2017
• External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability
Get smoooth. Buy what you like and pay how you like with Klarna.
You’re the one buying, so you should be the one who controls when and how to pay. Whenever you shop with us you can choose to Pay now, Pay later or Slice it with Klarna. That’s smoooth.
Custom Lids provides Free UK Delivery on all orders over £15 to all UK addresses. We aim to deliver all our products in 1-3 working days.
We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to deliver to all current EU destinations as well as all other European countries. In addition we deliver to most other worldwide destinations.
Delivery times may vary for non UK destinations however we aim to deliver all overseas orders within 3-10 working days.
Delivery costs to non UK addresses will be calculated at the checkout.
To view returns information please click here.
Contact us for more information regarding payment and security