The Missile V3 Leather Pants feature a newly evolved, precise 'flex fit' design, with the pre-curved legs, and flex zones on the knee and waist delivering a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for optimal rider movement. Featuring a premium leather chassis for enhanced abrasion resistance and ergonomic stretch panels for comfort, these pants are also equipped with a large ventilation port on the knee for maximum airflow. These pants are Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 10 Airbag System, complete with its extended hip protection.
• Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, these pants Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 10 Airbag System with its extended hip protection.
• Comfort fit; design follows the contours of the knee for the optimal blend of comfort and freedom of movement.
• 'High Flex' design for an optimized fit and enhanced freedom of movement.
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
• Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps improve fit and reduce riding fatigue.
• Strategically positioned ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
• Hook and loop waist adjuster for secure and personalized fit.
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
• Alpinestars GP-R Lite internal protection on knee.
• Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
• Dual layers in exposed areas for additional abrasion resistance.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
• Opening ventilation panel on knee delivers maximum airflow and can be secured in the open position; the knee is CE Certified, even when the panel is open.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN17092 standards - AA class.
Get smoooth. Buy what you like and pay how you like with Klarna.
You’re the one buying, so you should be the one who controls when and how to pay. Whenever you shop with us you can choose to Pay now, Pay later or Slice it with Klarna. That’s smoooth.
Custom Lids provides Free UK Delivery on all orders over £15 to all UK addresses. We aim to deliver all our products in 1-3 working days.
We use Royal Mail and Parcel Force to deliver to all current EU destinations as well as all other European countries. In addition we deliver to most other worldwide destinations.
Delivery times may vary for non UK destinations however we aim to deliver all overseas orders within 3-10 working days.
Delivery costs to non UK addresses will be calculated at the checkout.
To view returns information please click here.
Contact us for more information regarding payment and security